Coordinated Attack in DUI Trials combines savvy trial advice from an experienced attorney, with details on the science behind blood alcohol levels and how they’re determined, to best prepare you for court in your DUI case. This eGuide, excerpted from the popular book Attacking and Defending Drunk Driving Tests, covers a variety of topics, including:
- Strategies and advice for how best to gather and organize all the facts of the case before trial.
- Tackle any potential issues with witnesses or discovery before they become problems at trial.
- Details and case law citations for 10 common areas of objections you’re likely to make at your DUI trial.
- 24 key quotes from Melendez-Diaz v. Massachusetts, to support your written and oral arguments, and an overview of the case’s implications for DUI cases.
- Tips for how best to cross-examine a variety of potential witnesses, including the police officer and experts.
- Sample cross-examination questions and answers peppered with comments from the author offer expert advice on how best to handle the different witnesses.