RICO claims are distinct from state law claims of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty, but it can be hard to tell the difference, even for the courts. This free 27-page eGuide—loaded with practical advice and supported by citations to more than 70 federal court decisions from across the country—can help. Rely on this eGuide to draft invincible pleadings and provide reliable answers to these common RICO Act questions:
- What are the four core elements of every RICO Act claim?
- What role does “continuity” play in establishing a pattern of racketeering activity?
- What is the “organized crime” objection?
- What is the “direct victim” requirement?
- What is the Bridge rule?
- What role does foreseeability play in establishing causation in a RICO case?
- What is the statute of limitations?
- What damages are available?